bunnyhugs & vico

This is a blog all about me. And everything I do and everything I see. I got a feeling, got a bit of an inkling... as long as we're together, it'll be okay.

Monday, February 19, 2007

How can you not love after holiday sales!?!

If working at Michaels has taught me anything, it's that within two days of a holiday, the product goes on sale for 50%. Shortly after it will go on sale for more, like 70%. If there's too much left (like at Christmas), it will eventually go on for 90% off. And since I work there and get there early most days, I get first dibs. Plus all the Valentines stuff I got today (Hello Kitty stickers and cards, and Lindt chocolate!) were 70% off and were considered "clearance" so my discount applied! After Christmas I got a 2 foot tall prelit pink tinsel tree for only $2. Thing is that you have to wait and hope that what you want is still there... and if it isn't, you prolly didn't need it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home